Tuesday 31 May 2016

Zachary's N.A.S.A story

N.A.S.A Class Trip

 Gone Wrong


"Miss, Miss Salter". "Arrr", she can't hear me. Guess I'll have to go the toilet without the teacher knowing, cmon Jack. We find the bathroom and I tell Jack "just wait here so I don't get lost". Once I've finished in the toilet Jack tells me "I think they went through this door, into the planet observatory". "Ok then lets go there" I say. We go through that door it shuts behind us "noooo".

 We hear the countdown 10,9,8,7 seconds till lift off. Look at Jack, Jack looks at me. But before we could we could do anything we hear a loud bang, wish, pow. Jack and I jump to hold on to something stable. I feel dizzy because we're going up so fast and before I know it we're in space. I calm myself down and find a manual and try to read it but it's in French so I can't. But then I see a picture in the manual witch explained to cut the red wire. That sounded simpler enough. So I did just that, I got some pliers and carefully cut the red wire. But then the speakers in the space ship sounded "self destruct in 5,4,3,2,1".


By Zachary      

    

4 comments:

  1. Great story
    From alec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an exciting story, I really want to know what happens next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very exciting story Zachary! Yeah, would love to find out what happens next!

    ReplyDelete