Tuesday 17 May 2016

Home Alone

Home Alone 
As Mum and Dad left I said "See you on Monday."
 "Toot Toot!! " as they waved back to me, then I realised that my brother was in the back of the car.
"CHRIS"!! I shouted 
"What's  wrong?" Mum said. 
"Christopher!" Then out came Chris from the car.
"Sorry Mum." He said.
"Hmmmm?, Well this clean and tidy house won't be for long I think I'll have a big party and invite all my friends and mum's friends over and  never tell them what we did and this house will be a immaculate before they get home" I said. 
"Toot Toot, we're home".
"Hi Mum Hi Dad your home earlier than you were meant to be". Chris and I said.
 "Just so you know the TV wasn't working so we bought a new TV and we got a free D.V.D player with the T.V. which was good we didn't have to spend all our pocket money!"

 By Rhianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment