Monday 16 May 2016

The boy in a chest

"What!", I yell. I open my eyes in darkness. All I see is blackness. All I touch is wood. No sound no light only darkness, until a light shines brighter than the sun onto a chest. "A chest!" Wondering whats inside. Creek! The chest goes when I open it. Swwww! "AHHHH!" Bang! "Ohhh that hurt." I say to myself. I got back on my feet and started to look around. "Where am I?" I say in my head. Clap! "What? a torch!" I say, surprised. I turn on the torch. The torch shines onto. "MONEY!" I was surrounded by gold. I started to run "Wow a sword made of gold!" I say. I began to run and run again, until I stop at something. "NOOO!" ,I yell. I see a set of  bars in front of me, surrounding me. The bars were made of 700 year old metal, I knew right after I was in a dungeon from 1738 . "NOOOO! "AHHHHH!" Running around. "WHERE AM I!"


By Bayley R

By 

9 comments:

  1. Nice but I would have liked it more if you finished the story.(No cliff-hanger.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story Bayley very discriptive I like how you ended it in a cliff hanger maybe you could write part 2
    From Brayden (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story Bayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work bayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work make number 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work bayley

    ReplyDelete