Tuesday 10 May 2016

The abandoned car

I had been walking in the in the desert for two days.It was a scorching hot day and I was still walking.then suddenly my eyes turned to a black dot far ahead.I started walking to it and as I closer it got bigger.When I got over to it it was a car.An old,rusty Abandoned car.I opened the door and it squeaked!,Inside was a rattle snake on the old seat it hissed! and rattled!.It jumped at me but I closed the door just in time.I heard a splat!,I opened the door and it was knocked out,I grabbed the snake and threw it far away.I heard a smash! and then a crack!I looked in the boot of the car and found a old phone.I called for help and the other person on the other side said "help is on the way".In about two hours a helicopter came and picked me up.

By Sam.

1 comment:

  1. Cool sam I liked the part how the rattle snake jump at you and you just closed the door from Vincent

    ReplyDelete