Monday 16 May 2016

The Flying Palace...

The Flying Palace...

"Jema."I hear. The words echo in my head. Just then as if she heard. The sun covers me in her rays like a blanket. My friend shouts words like"YOLO,Good morning world!"
"JEMA AND AVA GET YOUR TOSH TO THE YABLE NOW!" yells my mother very loud. Infact as loud as a tiger. As I run down the stairs I feel like I will crash into the wall. Tripping over my silk gown, I fly down,  hit the ground smash everything in plain sight.
"Jema,Jema?!" I hear just before darkness smothers me in her arms......

By Sophie.



3 comments:

  1. thats a awesome story

    by Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story Sophie, very captivating.

    Iona

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the first one I have read from your group. I love it it has good taste.

    ReplyDelete