Tuesday 10 May 2016

The floating castle

         

Whoosh! The curtains blew while I slept. Making me want to wake up. As I hopped out of bed I slowly opened my eyes, before I could open my curtains. "Bang", "crash" I opened my curtains as fast as light."What?" I gasped. I saw no other land, just clouds moving all over the place. I rushed to the palace door and opened it, what a bad idea. I tried to shut the door, I used all my strength, but I couldn't close it.   The wind was blowing the way the door opened.
I shouted, "Mum, Dad". I forgot they were out shopping called, Sliperly  Slimy  Sleepy  Shop .Soon I grabbed   some rope, through it around the door handle, tried it up and closed the door."Whew."
I woke up. The sun was peeking through my curtains. I jumped out of bed, looked out side, and all the land was there.I said it's probably a dream.To make sure,I said Mum,Dad "Yes" What do you want? "Nothing I said" "It must've been a dream" I raced to Mum and Dad's bedroom. I said loudly...
"I'm just wondering yesterday did you go to a shop called Sliperly Slimy Sleepy Shop?" No" they said loudly. "What are you talking about?" "Ahh nothing" it's probably just a weird and a silly dream.

By Melissa.

7 comments:

  1. Great Story Mellisa :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good story melissa, you used a lot of language features like onmatopeioa, and it was very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Melissa

    From Rhianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa I really liked that you said that your parents went to the shop called The Slippery, Slimy
    Sleepy Shop.

    From Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good story melissa I liked the onmatopeioa you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!!!🏰😜😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great imagative story. Melissas Mum.

    ReplyDelete