Wednesday 18 May 2016

My Experience

Stomp, stomp, thump, thump my heart reached out into my stomach and grabbed me. My nana's dog barked and screamed at this terrifying bear. Barney my nana's dog pounces at it but his innocent little body gets brutally devoured by the bear. I scream, "It's either now or never." I tell myself forget about the poor dog barking for me. I have to save myself but I just couldn't forget about him I grabbed the remains of the dog and ran as fast as I could as his blood bursting all over me. I felt like the trees were teasing me as the wind whistled with laughter. I finally got home but its too late. He was gone. I thought that the good guys always win. I guess not!

By Hannah Russell 

12 comments:

  1. great job nice onomatopoeia hannah

    by oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cool gruesome from CJ and zach

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Oliver and jackson
    Hannah Russell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Hannah. It hooked me in. By Jaxon

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds very real and sad Hannah good job

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is great to see all the different skills you have been learning coming through in your writing. Miss Slater

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing story Hannah It hooked me in when I started reading

    from Jack.w

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha good description ⚡️🕶

    ReplyDelete