Monday 9 May 2016

The space castle

"Whosh!" Went the soft wind on a beautiful summer morning.
The wind woke me up then in the same minute I heard a loud "CRASH!"
It was coming from my kitchen. Then I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen. I saw little foot prints leading to the wall, as I looked higher I realised a tiny button that looked like an ant, that was on the wall. I pressed on it and I was standing in front of a secret and black castle, that was stuck on an island, that was flying in space. When I opened the door I went through the long, scary and dark ladder. It lead me to to a door. I opened the door with a loud "CRACK!" When I went up the ladder I fell into the hole.I landed in a dark cave full of diamonds and money. I found a sign that said If you go in this cave you'll never go back home!So then I saw the small little foot prints I saw in my house. So I followed them and, it lead me to a secret door, that looked hundreds of years old. So I opened it.... "AAAH!" I screamed. I saw a little creature, but then I realised it was just a poor little cat, and three little kittens. When I patted one of the kittens, they all climbed on me. One sat on my head, and the other two sat on my shoulders, and then I woke up in my cozy bed with a little kittens sitting on my lap, that was as warm as fire. "So it was just a dream." I told my three little kittens. But they just answered "meow!"

By Katerina

3 comments:

  1. I like this Katerina its very descriptive and catches the readers attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Katerina I liked the bit at the end when the kittens answered"Meow" I also liked the story because you hooked me in at the begining.also I loved the story because you had a descripive words

    By melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story katerina

    ReplyDelete