Monday 16 May 2016


desserted!

I was stranded in the desert,I saw something shining far away.  
I was there.It felt like days in the scorching heat.It looked dismantled an rusty.I could feel hope of food and water being there.I could hear the gravel crackling like fire under my feet I could smell the rubber burning on the scorching hot tan colored gravel.

It was a car i put my hot little hand in to the boot I felt something in the boot, it was squishy I pulled it out it was a sandwich it was moldy and squishy I also felt something it felt like a plastic bottle maybe full of water,I pulled it out it did have water in it only it was yellow water .poof it was gone the bottle had disappeared strait out of my hand I looked around for a while,it cant of just disappeared from my hands just like that.Well that was my only chance of water and food and its gone.

By CJ

1 comment:

  1. Good thats the best story i've seen on the hole blog

    ReplyDelete