Monday 16 May 2016

Home Alone

                       Home Alone

Bye Mum & Dad yay my parents are gone.I’ll trash this house like crazy.I’ll call some freinds to come around to my house.Then I will play video games like a crazy man For the rest of the day.I will go order some pizza for tea.Mabye i’ll order 1’000.Now I wait for them to come.”Ding Dong” ow that might be my pizza.Aw No! it’s Mum & Dad.There back early.I’m busted but I cant lock them outside so I let them inside.They said.”What a mess!”Then they said “What are you doing get cleaning”Dad said


By OLIVER.C

5 comments:

  1. Great job Oliver it was the best.
    Aiden

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cool oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock man by jaxon

    ReplyDelete