Tuesday 1 March 2016

Swimming sports

THE MOMENT

I could slowly feel the nerves creeping up into my body as my name was called. I nervously and anxiously walked up to my lane ready to dive. The blood was rushing through my cold body and my heart was pounding like a elephant stomping ferociously. I put my arms up ready to leap. As they were up, my body started going num. As Mr Parsons was slowly saying "ready set" as I glanced in his shimmering eyes he said "GO!!!!!!!!!". 

By Hannah Russell 



7 comments:

  1. A great descriptive piece of writing Hannah - I can feel your nervousness through the words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make it feel like I'm actually there Hannah good job by Riley Shields

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing writing Hannah it feels like I`m doing it again great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job Hannah keep doing what your doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Hannah for your writing. Thank you families for coming to support us. Rhianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. great choose of language Hannah.By Annabelle

    ReplyDelete