Thursday 31 March 2016

CAMP!

As my harness was being clipped on bad thoughts started to rush into my mind. I was nervous. I was terrified. I started to sweat. I was clipped on perfectly. I was safe but bad thoughts were still running through my pounding brain. Now, just walk down the steps. I closed my eyes (I know I shouldn't close my eyes while walking down steps) step by step. I open my eyes to reach for the last step, but my harness was too tight and the next thing I knew was I was soring through the thin air over the river and trees. WOW! What an experience.I swung back off the tyres and swiftly landed.

By Hannah R


14 comments:

  1. amazing it was really dicscriptive post Hannah By Riley Shields

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice writing Hannah. It was an amazing experience for me to. from Leo M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice writing Hannah what a fun experince

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice Hannah tells me how nervous you were from vincent

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing writing Hannah you had fun experince at camp from josiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very very scary.By Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. great writing Hannah it sounds like you had a good experince on the flying fox

    Aiden

    ReplyDelete
  8. great writing hannah it sounds like you really felt scared,really descriptive felt like i was there
    by cj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great writing Hannah it's really dicscrptive and I could feel that u were scared through your story

    By Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Hannah

    Isaac.S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work Hannah that was really descriptive

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work Hannah it was really descriptive and your story was so good.I felt like I was there and we all know that that was just plain old amazing!Hope you had a really good time.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous! Hope you all had lots of fun😉

    ReplyDelete