Sunday 13 August 2017

TKT WENT TO A MARAE

   Last Thursday we went to a marae. First step was getting          welcomed to the marae by Maori people singing a song. 






                 Then we split up into groups and did                  weaving, baking, health foods & Pepeha's. My favourite               activity was baking  because  we can eat it and it was                   Delicious and looked yum.

                     

        After lunch the girls made  poi's. Steph said she really                enjoyed it because stuffing the filling into the poi  was fun                    


                                           

      The boys did war training. What I liked about it was the                        bit when you do the stab. Here's a quick video.

       

                                                   




But the funnest of all was Selfie time.

We all new the end would come but we never expected it to come this fast.



By Connor

4 comments:

  1. goodness me conner when i read that i got a fright because i wasnt exspecting my name to be in the blog!
    - Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness me conner when i read that i got a fright because i wasnt exspecting my name to be in the blog!
    - Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun and awesome I wish I could do it again!!!

    From Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish we could do that again sometime because i love it when we made pois by paige

    ReplyDelete